OCCRRA Systems Disclosures
2. Terms and Conditions
3. Refund Policy
- OCCRRA and its sub-domains utilize a third-party application for the purpose of tracking web statistics. These statistics are aggregate, and do not contain any personal identifying information.
- OCCRRA and its sub-domains may utilize cookies to track user preferences. We do not capture or track any personal identifying information using cookies.
- OCCRRA and its sub-domains may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that OCCRRA is not responsible for the content of web sites outside of our domain.
- OCCRRA stores personal information entered by you, the user. We do not sell any information, nor will we use any information to solicit emails or phone calls.
- When you register for training or series on OCCRRA, the organization providing the training will have access to certain personal information you provide including but not limited to home/work contact information, highest level of education, and other information that may be required by their funding partners for demographics tracking.
- OCCRRA pages are viewed and data transmitted over a 256-bit secure SSL connection.
- Particularly sensitive data is encrypted inside the database.
- Access to OCCRRA professional profiles is controlled through unique account credentials for each professional.
- Passwords and other sensitive information will never be sent via email and changes to contact and login information will only be made at the specific direction of the professional.
- OCCRRA staff have appropriate access to manage the Registry and they follow security policies designed to protect Registry data.
- Information on training and education may be provided to employers and licensing staff for professionals employed by licensed ECE or Afterschool programs.
- Aggregate data will be used on a statewide or regional basis to generate reports about the characteristics of the field.
- In the event of a public records request, information deemed non-personal may be released on the advice of legal council.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's web site are provided "as is". The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's Internet site, even if The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association or a The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Fees paid for training and associated fees are non refundable. If a training entity cancels a training, then the training entity will refund training and associated fees.
For example, a training entity cancels a training due to insufficient number of registrations, a refund would be warranted. A check will be mailed by the training organization to the professional or program that paid for the training. Questions regarding your refund check should be directed to the organization which provided the training.
Contact information for the training organizer can be found on your registration confirmation email.